Welcome to My 2008 Horoscope!

-With the New Year coming up on its toes, the search for an accurate 2015 horoscope forecast continues; find about the best astrologists the internet has to offer!-

Top Recommendation: My top recommendation is the Sara Freder free personalized horoscope, for all your needs!

  1. SARA FREDER - free and highly recommended astrology 2008 reader who also provides horoscope services! You can read my review about her here)

  1. Keen - [Summer Promotion] FREE love psychic reading by phone - they call you!. This offer is limited until 30th of August! - so get your reading NOW! After trying their service, I just had to write a review to let other people know about the great professional readings they offer! The review I wrote can be read here.
Getting your own personalized 2015 horoscope is easy - a lot of websites and services such as the one linked above offer it for free.

But how do you know you're not being tricked, scammed or wasting your time? You don't!

To help you in getting the best astrological forecast from a truly certified astrologer, I have tried and reviewed 10 of the popular astrology sites I found by searching for a reliable horoscope and picked three of them which I recommend. I am sure you will be satisfied if you try them.

Other Recommendations:
  1. Astro Center - [offer only valid until 31st August] provides a free phone consultation to offer your own 2008 horoscope.


8 Dec 2007

2008 Horoscope - Chinese Love Horoscope ?

2008 horoscope picture 12 animals

The chinese invented the compass, first gunpowder was used by the chinese and printing was first conceived and developed in China - now they also bring us the chinese love horoscope. I guess this is a bit like the 2008 horoscope but it's limited to love and friendship.
So let me tell you a bit about it - as you would think, the chinese horoscope is formed around the 12 elements or signs which also make up the Chinese zodiac, the main difference being that these are depicted as animals.

The 12 animals are:

  • Rat
  • Ox
  • Tiger
  • Dragon
  • Rabbit
  • Snake
  • Horse
  • Monkey
  • Sheep
  • Rooster
  • Pig
  • Dog

According to a legend conceived forward by the chinese ancestors, Buddha invited all the animals in the forest to a meeting. However, only 12 of them showed up and so Buddha assigned a year to each of them. From this legend therefore derive the chinese years of animals. The 2008 horoscope will tell you that 2008 will be the year of the rat. As you can see in my previous post about astrology 2008, these years are not necessarily unique and each year past and forthcoming has been assigned an animal.

To make things even more complicated, the five elements

  • Wood
  • Fire
  • Earth
  • Water
  • Metal

are also introduced into the chinese love horoscope. You therefore sometimes hear people say 'year of the wood horse' or year of the 'fire sheep'.

I hope this has helped your understanding on the chinese horoscope signs and can finally answer your own question "What is the Chinese horoscope" - if you were ever interested in these. Remember to read the 2008 horoscope to see what the new year is holding in store for you! It will be published soon.

Now that we are here may I remind you about the product review I have done on one of my earlier posts: Love Reading

It's basically a service that offers your first 5 minutes of quality love psychic reading and pair matching for free as they phone you. After that they offer 10 minutes of love reading and predictions for $1.99 once you signed up with them! Anyways, if you do decide to try them, please please please let me know what they were like for you so I can add it to my review!


Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!


8 comments:

haibo said...

it's our traditional of chinese.




----------------------------
My Cave -- SEROs & Trade

chinese horoscope said...

People have many different ways to interpret and give our astrology reports, but what would really matter is on how we interpret them and use those readings in our daily lives.

UK Horoscopes said...

Really fantastic your blog. I look forward to future posts.

Falling in love can be fun and adventurous and sometimes love can be confusing and challenging. Have you ever wondered if your love life is affected by something greater? Maybe your love life is not controlled by you at all.

Discover the personality traits of your partner by exploring your horoscopes embrace them. Use them to add intense passion to your relationship.

Rosiana Monbon said...

Hello, your blog is too beautiful! I come every day and I like it a lot !!! Thank you and good luck!

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail ; gay telephone

voyance gratuite mail said...

I think it's very interesting article, the basics that can help ..
Thank you to the person.
Have a good day !

susane said...

Great blog, I love your articles and reports, good luck.

voyance par mail rapide

voyance mail gratuite said...

Thank you for your help, I am new in the world of your blog.

Reema dsouza said...

I think, and it feels through all the articles, that you have mastered your subject from end to end.

voyance gratuite par mail rapide