Welcome to My 2008 Horoscope!

-With the New Year coming up on its toes, the search for an accurate 2015 horoscope forecast continues; find about the best astrologists the internet has to offer!-

Top Recommendation: My top recommendation is the Sara Freder free personalized horoscope, for all your needs!

  1. SARA FREDER - free and highly recommended astrology 2008 reader who also provides horoscope services! You can read my review about her here)

  1. Keen - [Summer Promotion] FREE love psychic reading by phone - they call you!. This offer is limited until 30th of August! - so get your reading NOW! After trying their service, I just had to write a review to let other people know about the great professional readings they offer! The review I wrote can be read here.
Getting your own personalized 2015 horoscope is easy - a lot of websites and services such as the one linked above offer it for free.

But how do you know you're not being tricked, scammed or wasting your time? You don't!

To help you in getting the best astrological forecast from a truly certified astrologer, I have tried and reviewed 10 of the popular astrology sites I found by searching for a reliable horoscope and picked three of them which I recommend. I am sure you will be satisfied if you try them.

Other Recommendations:
  1. Astro Center - [offer only valid until 31st August] provides a free phone consultation to offer your own 2008 horoscope.


28 Dec 2007

Feedback on 2008 Horoscope Love Psychic Reading

Thank you all so much for e-mailing me and letting me know how the services you tried that I recommended on my blog are doing for you! I got 15 emails in total this month from delighted people! Most of them were regarding the free 2008 horoscope personalised reading by Sara Freder!

Four of them were regarding KEEN - a service which offers free love reading through the phone (yep, free as they call you). If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the first 10 minutes are free, after which you have the option to pay for $1-$10 per minute depending on the experience of your chosen psychic reader/ astrologist. So.. how does one get their 2008 horoscope or simply a psychic love reading for the new year ?

I've explained it in more detail here, in a previous post of mine but I'll just list some of the steps for you:

  1. You sign up with KEEN for a trial
  2. You choose a time of day for them to phone you (sometimes it's instant)
  3. They phone you free of charge and this conversation will last for 10 minutes!
  4. If you like what they have to say about you, you simply tell them on the website that you would like to hear more and choose the astrologer you want to talk to. Each astrologer's price differs depending on their experience but some cost as little as $0.99
So far, the service offered by them is the best I found on the internet and their website is the most popular one the internet has to offer as well, with approximately more than 6,000 visitors a day (figure calculated on basis of Alexa ranking).

One of the features that make them stand out is that they allow users to immediately connect live with professionals, instead of other services where they are either too busy (i.e not enough employess to deal with the demands) or where you have to connect to foreign countries and can hardly understand what they are talking. Fortunately, Keen is different and that is why it's the service I recommend best for psychic love reading; infact, it's the only service I recommend!

Well, this is my post for today! Just felt I had to encourage more people to use their services after the good feedback I received :))

Here are the links I refered to in my post above:

KEEN - free and recommended psychich love reading service

Sara Freder - free truly recommended personal 2008 horoscope service!

The latter one is simply a free personalized 2008 horoscope website which offers quality forecasts :)). Hope you are pleased with them!

7 comments:

astrology said...

There are lots of love psychics out there that gives a really good readings and advice about this thing but what really matters is not the things that they tell us but on how we interpret those readings that they would be giving us. At the end of the day, it is still our decision. those advice and readings are just great guidelines that can help us. =)

psychic reading reviews said...

True. There are indeed lots of people out there who are providing free psychic reading. You have to choose the best by going through some review sites..

voyance gratuite mail said...

I am continually searching online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thanks!

voyance gratuite said...

Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

voyance mail gratuit said...

Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

voyance gratuite par mail rapide said...

My best congratulations for your superb site! Perfect !!!

Rosiana Monbon said...


votre site et vos créations sont magnifiques j'adore merci

voyance gratuite en ligne