Welcome to My 2008 Horoscope!

-With the New Year coming up on its toes, the search for an accurate 2015 horoscope forecast continues; find about the best astrologists the internet has to offer!-

Top Recommendation: My top recommendation is the Sara Freder free personalized horoscope, for all your needs!

  1. SARA FREDER - free and highly recommended astrology 2008 reader who also provides horoscope services! You can read my review about her here)

  1. Keen - [Summer Promotion] FREE love psychic reading by phone - they call you!. This offer is limited until 30th of August! - so get your reading NOW! After trying their service, I just had to write a review to let other people know about the great professional readings they offer! The review I wrote can be read here.
Getting your own personalized 2015 horoscope is easy - a lot of websites and services such as the one linked above offer it for free.

But how do you know you're not being tricked, scammed or wasting your time? You don't!

To help you in getting the best astrological forecast from a truly certified astrologer, I have tried and reviewed 10 of the popular astrology sites I found by searching for a reliable horoscope and picked three of them which I recommend. I am sure you will be satisfied if you try them.

Other Recommendations:
  1. Astro Center - [offer only valid until 31st August] provides a free phone consultation to offer your own 2008 horoscope.


1 Jan 2008

The 2008 Horoscope And New Year Are Here!

2008 horoscope picture

Happy New Year to all my 2008 horoscope readers! I hope you have all had a brilliant New Year's Eve, whether you went to a party or celebrated it by watching the television program, which was hopefully better in other parts than in the UK! Gosh, it was absolutely terrible. My family and I were all expecting BBC 1 and BBC 2 to put on a great show and warm the atmosphere up for midnight but instead all we got was bands we've never heard of, lame interviews and not even a countdown to midnight. BBC 1 for example jumped straight to 'The Eye' fireworks, what I always call them.

The fireworks were the attracting of the evening, and I truly think the £1.5M(?) spent on them was worth it; just hope it wasn't all from tax payer's money!

Right, that's for the introduction, now let's get to business. I've put up a new poll to decide whether I should use the blogger transliteration feature for translating my posts to Hindu because I thought a lot of my readers would appreciate it. I'm going to let it up for a couple more days and then make a final decision about whether providing the 2008 horoscope transliteration report in hindu as well as english, or just stuck to english.

First thing I'm going to say is that the Astro Center link which 'used' to provide a free astrological psychic horoscope consultation by phone is now dead, the offer stopped yesterday. I haven't checked but if you want to have a look I think they still offer phone consultations but not for free anymore.

However, there is always Sara Freder who is a renowned astrology reader and will predict your personalized/ individual horoscope with no hesitation, which doesn't cost you anything either; the best way to find what the year of the rat has in store for you! I haven't yet heard a negative feedback from the visitors I recommended to her! All of them were to far pleased with the results, which is the main reason for my strong recommendation.

16 comments:

Marie Liesse said...


Congratulations for your work, your new blog is beautiful. I posted a comment that does not appear so I'll repeat here congratulations!
voyance gratuite mail

Anonymous said...

Excellent агtіcle. I am dealing ωith mаnу
of these іssues as well..

Ϻy web sitе: Devis Travaux

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This article posted at this website is actually nice.


My weblog: maquillage pas cher

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same in support of you.

Take a look at my site ... voyance

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?

I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little
lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Kudos!

my website :: Rolland Garros

Anonymous said...

Niсe post. I ωas сheckіng constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Feel free to visit my weblog; meuble de salle de bain

Anonymous said...

Great blog you've got here.. It's difficult
to find high quality writing like yours these days.
I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!
!

Also visit my blog post; voyance

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This іѕ kind of оff topiс but
I neеd some aԁvice from an establisheԁ blοg.
Ιs it very ԁifficult to ѕet up yοur own blοg?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
thіnking аbout setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

my weblog ... comparatif ssd

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I
stumbleupon everyday. It's always useful to read through articles from other authors and use something from other websites.

My homepage voyance gratuite ()

voyance en ligne gratuite said...

Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind.

voyance par mail gratuite said...

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

lin said...

J'adore! A site where we can not see the time passing !!
Thank you !
voyance gratuite en ligne

voyance gratuite par mail said...

Un site adorable que je viens de découvrir par hasard, bravo !!

sofy lefour said...

sympa et rapide, merci.
voyance gratuite

voyance en ligne gratuite said...

Merci bien de partager avec nous cet article .

audrey lefour said...

It is for the first that I just visited your site and I find it really interesting! Congratulations!

voyance par mail rapide