Welcome to My 2008 Horoscope!

-With the New Year coming up on its toes, the search for an accurate 2015 horoscope forecast continues; find about the best astrologists the internet has to offer!-

Top Recommendation: My top recommendation is the Sara Freder free personalized horoscope, for all your needs!

  1. SARA FREDER - free and highly recommended astrology 2008 reader who also provides horoscope services! You can read my review about her here)

  1. Keen - [Summer Promotion] FREE love psychic reading by phone - they call you!. This offer is limited until 30th of August! - so get your reading NOW! After trying their service, I just had to write a review to let other people know about the great professional readings they offer! The review I wrote can be read here.
Getting your own personalized 2015 horoscope is easy - a lot of websites and services such as the one linked above offer it for free.

But how do you know you're not being tricked, scammed or wasting your time? You don't!

To help you in getting the best astrological forecast from a truly certified astrologer, I have tried and reviewed 10 of the popular astrology sites I found by searching for a reliable horoscope and picked three of them which I recommend. I am sure you will be satisfied if you try them.

Other Recommendations:
  1. Astro Center - [offer only valid until 31st August] provides a free phone consultation to offer your own 2008 horoscope.


24 Jan 2008

2008 Matchmaking

I was reading this article on Freep.com talking about Bravo's new premiere in 2008 - 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' and I thought it's something to write about as I haven't updated my blog in a long time! You can read the full article on their site but I will give you a summary on what this new "venture" is about.

Patti Stanger, who is the founder of one of most select matchmaking clubs online is going to spend his day and night to find the love for your life, according to some astrological aspects as well as talking to each member of the program and extracting vital information about their love life.

This docudrama proves to be interesting and is therefore going to be televised nationwide on the Bravo channel; the people who are more successful at making money than finding a wife are about to get some tips - at least that's what it's expected.

Patti Stanger recalls his young days:

"It was when I was in seventh grade actually," Stanger says. "We went to a community dance. The girls were on one side, and the boys on the other, and I was like, 'This is stupid.' There was this cute little Jewish boy. My friend was looking at him, and nobody was saying anything. I just walked over and said, 'What's your name?' He said, 'My name is Steven.' I'm like, 'Steven, meet my friend Gail.' And that was it. They dated for like a year."


This isn't so much related to the 2008 horoscope, but I thought it's a news to write about and a lot of you might be interested into this type of TV show!

22 comments:

horoscope said...

Well, the year 2008 went well for me. Or at least I think so and you have gave a good guide for it. But its 2009 now and there are lots of other readings as well. When are you going to get some out for the year 2009?

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i[/url] DS QDos)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://electronnayasigaretakupitdeshevo.wordpress.com]помогают ли бросить курить электронные сигареты[/url]

Anonymous said...

Всем привет!
Прочитала в блоге про электронные сигареты как способ бросить курить
http://elsigaretakrasnodar.blogspot.com
Кто нибудь пробовал?

Horoscope said...

I really love what you do, bravo! Thank you very much for sharing with us this article .

Voyance mail said...


This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well.
voyance par mail gratuite

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Great and awesome, I really enjoy reading the post, thanks for sharing I really like it.

voyance gratuite par telephone said...

I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.

voyance gratuite par email said...

Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

voyance gratuite par mail said...

Your blog is really great, I come over every day and every time I find something that suits me

lin said...

I commend all the many people who ensure the smooth running of this blog
voyance gratuite

voyance gratuite serieuse said...

Je découvre ton site il est magnifique super bravo a toi

sofy lefour said...

sympa et rapide, merci.
voyance gratuite par mail

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail said...

je passe en coup de vent pour te souhaité une bonne fin de journée gros bisous

rosy123 said...


Bravo pour le blog et vos articles.
voyance gratuite par mail

rosy123 said...

Je vous remercie énormément pour toutes vos propositions sur ce site. Vos partages sont très.
voyance en ligne

voyance en ligne gratuite par mail said...

je passe en coup de vent pour te souhaité une bonne fin de journée gros bisous

rosy123 said...

C'est interessant de trouver comme ce genre de postes.
voyance gratuite

rosy123 said...

Merci pour tout ce travail que cela représente et pour tout le plaisir que j’y trouve
voyance gratuite par email

voyance gratuite par mail rapide said...

Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !

rosy123 said...

Merci pour tout ce travail que cela représente et pour tout le plaisir que j’y trouve
voyance gratuite immediate

voyance gratuite mail said...

Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !