Welcome to My 2008 Horoscope!

-With the New Year coming up on its toes, the search for an accurate 2015 horoscope forecast continues; find about the best astrologists the internet has to offer!-

Top Recommendation: My top recommendation is the Sara Freder free personalized horoscope, for all your needs!

  1. SARA FREDER - free and highly recommended astrology 2008 reader who also provides horoscope services! You can read my review about her here)

  1. Keen - [Summer Promotion] FREE love psychic reading by phone - they call you!. This offer is limited until 30th of August! - so get your reading NOW! After trying their service, I just had to write a review to let other people know about the great professional readings they offer! The review I wrote can be read here.
Getting your own personalized 2015 horoscope is easy - a lot of websites and services such as the one linked above offer it for free.

But how do you know you're not being tricked, scammed or wasting your time? You don't!

To help you in getting the best astrological forecast from a truly certified astrologer, I have tried and reviewed 10 of the popular astrology sites I found by searching for a reliable horoscope and picked three of them which I recommend. I am sure you will be satisfied if you try them.

Other Recommendations:
  1. Astro Center - [offer only valid until 31st August] provides a free phone consultation to offer your own 2008 horoscope.


5 Jan 2008

New Year!



Hello everyone, glad you managed to find your way to 'my 2008 horoscope' - my blog where I review astrological services I found on the internet.

So here we are, in the New Year, 2008 and I have to ask - how did your New Year's Eve go? Myself, living in London I went to the British Airways London Eye fireworks display and along with some friends managed to take some spectacular pictures, some of which are above. The rest I've uploaded on Flickr.

The night was amazing, and the best part was that I couldn't feel a breeze. It was a reasonably warm (UK typical temperatures) and pleasant night! The fireworks display which last for about 10 minutes and was said to cost £100,000 per minute (Yup!) was the best I have ever seen.

So I began to wonder, why didn't we have such spectacular fireworks for New Year's Eve every year ? Why did we have to start in 2000 ? Other countries I know have always had fireworks to celebrate such events but if I recall correctly, all UK had was boring shows on TV - which still applies for now by the way!
My family, who stayed at home was actually looking forward to the New Year build-up and was expecting famous singers/ bands, etc. - basically, something entertaining. Well, in return they got bands NO ONE has ever heard of (ok, there was the eventual Mika and Paul McCartney), not even my friends when I told them their names; and they are all into modern music.

Well, that's how I spent my New Year's Eve and there was also a bit of a rant about BBC's very poorly organized New Year's Eve build-up. Glad we have the British Airways to save us from embarassment towards the rest of the world... oh wait ?

14 comments:

Marie Liesse said...

I came to say hello
Because I find your blog very much!
I came to say goodnight,
And I would see him tomorrow!

Avenir amour

sofy lefour said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
voyance gratuite par mail
voyance gratuite par email

Voyance mail said...

I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .
voyance par mail

voyante said...

Thanks for sharing this informative and interesting article.

voyance par mail gratuite said...

You clearly know so much about the subject, you’ve covered so many bases.
Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

voyance gratuitement said...

Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me

voyance serieuse said...

Hello,
a quick note to tell you I love your blog, so I do not deprive myself!

voyance mail gratuite said...

Merci beaucoup pour le Blog ,je vous souhaite bonne chance

sofy lefour said...

C'est interessant de trouver comme ce genre de postes.
voyance gratuite immediate

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !

rosy123 said...


Bravo pour le blog et vos articles.

voyance gratuite par telephone

rosy123 said...

C'est un grand plaisir de surfer pour vous lire régulièrement.
voyance gratuite par mail

rosy123 said...

C'est interessant de trouver comme ce genre de postes.
voyance gratuite par mail rapide

rosy123 said...

Merci pour tout ce travail que cela représente et pour tout le plaisir que j’y trouve
voyance par mail rapide